Saturday, January 23, 2010

Desfasurator

Dupa o plictisitoare sesiune de filosofie de cafenea m-a palit iar introspectia. Am hotarat ca ma aflu undeva intre vesurile 2 si 16...


1. Well they come and pull me from my house

2. And they drag my body through the streets

3. And the suns so hot I think Ill catch fire and burn up

4. in the summer air so moist and sweet

5. And the people all come out to cheer

6. Rocks in the pathway break my skin

7. And theres honeysuckle on the faint breeze today

8. With every breath Im drawing in

9. I want to cry out but I dont scream and I dont shout

10. And I feel so proud to be alive

11. And I feel so proud when the reckoning arrives

12. Crowds grow denser by the second

13. As we near the center of the town

14. And they dig a trench right in the main square right there

15. And they pick me up and throw me down

16. And I start laughing like a child

17. And I mark their faces one by one

18. Transfigurations gonna come for me at last

19. And I will burn hotter than the sun

20. I waited so long and now I taste jasmine on my tongue

21. And I feel so proud to be alive

22. And I feel so proud when the reckoning arrives

No comments: